MVVM MapControl (WPF) for your project

Dec 26, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Hi Paul,

A long time ago, I mentioned that I was looking for a MapControl that supports MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) behaviour.

Since I like your project, I wrapped your MapControl (in the Mapsui.Windows project) with a number of Dependency Properties (DP). For example, for the Layers (ObservableCollection<ILayer>), Resolution, Center, CoordinateType (XY, Degree, or the Dutch Rijksdriehoek) and MousePosition. In addition, I've added two (three) controls for showing the Layers (and turning them on/off - with a minor change of the Layer's behaviour on setting the Enabled property), the coordinate position of the mouse (in XY, Degree, Rijksdriehoek or Degree Minute Second) and scale, and for selecting the map (hardly a usercontrol, since it's just a wrapper around a combobox). I further added a test project to test the new control.

So, in summary, I've added Mapsui.WindowsMVVM and BruTileMapControlMvvmTest. The source code (including SVN part, so you can easily compare the differences) is uploaded here.

If you like it, would you mind adding it to this project?

Cheers,
Erik

Jun 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Good work!!!

thanks for sharing